I imagine most of you have heard of Æquinox, the online quarterly
magazine of conlang literary works, as in original or translated works
submitted by the conlanging community in our own conlangs (with
accompanying English translation).  Up till now, Andy Ayres, the editor,
has been distributing the issues via shared Dropbox link, but now
Æquinox finally has its own actual page!

http://www.conlanging.com/%C3%A6quinox

(that's http://www.conlanging.com/æquinox  if your browser handles/shows
unicode URLs...)

All four published issues are there, and the deadline for submissions to
the fifth issue is coming up shortly (about 12 days, I believe).
Information on how to contribute can also be found on the Æquinox page.

As Andy says, Mereð lyfroê (happy reading)!