I still hear the "are you" in "Annie are you OK" very different from the
"are your" in "Are you OK Annie". Maybe it is because the first "are" is
squeezed between two [j] of "Annie" [{nIj] and "you", so it gets a little
more closed than the last one. I also hear the "y" of "you" just like in
spanish "yo" (again only in "Annie are you OK", not in "Are you OK Annie"),
that is, it seems that it's no more only an "approximant" but have actually
touched what it approximated. I think I have an idea of [j] as something
more vocalic, so I perceive it becoming [dZ] more easily than native
anglophones do.

http://youtu.be/ceU4ANZKdOM?t=3m3s

BTW, I usually perceived the "s" in Eric Clapton's "it was you" in the song
"Blue Eyes Blue" as [Z], but since then I was told that English's /s,z/ can
become very palatized without feeling as /S,Z/ as long as there's no
rounded lips.

http://youtu.be/HNOR36mPtbk?t=1m16s

Até mais!

Leonardo