On 6/10/2014 2:13 PM, Paul Bartlett wrote:

> On 6/10/2014 2:04 PM, Paul Bartlett wrote:
>
>> Stephen Chase Houghton's (ill-named) Master Language of 1907 (
>> http://www.panix.com/~bartlett/master.html ) and my experimental
>> modification of it, Latinvlo (
>> http://www.panix.com/~bartlett/master.html ), use the ending '-i' for
>> both genitives (possessives) and adjectives (in positive degree).
>
> Oops!!!! :( :( :( I pasted the same URL twice. The correct URL for
> Latinvlo is http://www.panix.com/~bartlett/latinvlo.html .

One more update. The copy of Houghton's Master Language linked above is
a hand-typed HTML version I made almost ten years ago and is easily
retrieved. However, in recent months I was able to make a photographic
quality Portable Document Format file from a copy in the Library of
Congress in Washington:

http://www.panix.com/~bartlett/Houghton_Master_Language.pdf (~19MB)

--
Paul Bartlett