2014-06-09 21:52, Eric Christopherson skrev:
> Ah... there's something to be said for storing things in plaintext :)

Do you emember the story of my Sohlob vocabulary being locked
into a FileMaker file which I couldn't access anymore? That
taught me to *always* at least backup to some form of plaintext,
and avoid proprietary formats (except PDFs produced with XeLaTeX,
where I always keep the source) like the plague! Luckily I, after
seven years, incidentally found an old CD with a CSV file of the
vocab which I had exported not too long before I lost access. Now
I only need to find time and energy to work through it all! It
demonstrably isn't the case that I had a lot more time on my
hands a decade ago, so it must be the energy... :-)

/bpj