On 19/06/2014 20:23, BPJ wrote:
> 2014-06-19 19:46, R A Brown skrev:
[snip]
>> As many know, I've not been exactly enthusiastic about
>>  bogolangs - but bogoscripts seem a whole lot more
>> interesting     ;)
>
> Indeed!
>
> There is a bogo-devanagari roman font floating around:
>
> http://www.dafont.com/samarkan.font

Oh yes - I'd forgotten that.  I guess I've seen it so often
on adverts for Indian restaurants that I've sort of thought
of it as a variety of Roman script!   But you're right: it
is one script masquerading as another.

> I would have done it a little differently, in particular
>  given n and r capital/uncial shape and connected them to
>  the topbar.

Well, there's no official version, so I guess yours would be
as good as any.
     :)

Now, thinking of the subject line which has not (yet) been
changed: What about runes masquerading as Devanagari?   :)

--
Ray