On 21/06/2014 00:23, Siva Kalyan wrote:
> Hmm… I’d like to see a conhistorical scenario for that!

Why?  I'm not aware of any conhistory for 'Chinese
Black-letter':
http://www.frathwiki.com/Bogolang

Can't someone just try making runes masquerade as Devangari
simply for fun?

> Coming to think of it, we almost don’t need a
> conhistorical scenario for a runic bookhand—perhaps

No you don't.  BPJ has posted at least two sites where
examples of actual Runic bookhand was used:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Codex_Runicus

and:
http://www.e-pages.dk/ku/579/

[snip]

> On 21 Jun 2014 1:58:00 am, R A Brown On 19/06/2014
> 20:23,
[snip]

--
Ray