I just realised, every one of the letterforms I came up with is probably already in Unicode! That’s very convenient.

Siva

Sent with Mail Pilot

On 19 Jun 2014 2:43:11 pm, John Erickson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

"The topic reminds me on rovásírás."

Looked that up on Wikipedia. Very interesting.

"John, I am happy you made those runic scrpits. I used to sometimes write down words in rounded runes, but didn't develop a complete script. You really fulfilled a desideratum."

Thank you! Feel free to use them, or make your own variations. In fact, I'd love to see that.

"I just revised and improved my version."

Awesome. I look forward to seeing it.