I've mostly been lurking, but I'm now going no-mail until next Sunday. That's the bad news. The good news is that when I return, I have a extensive expansion of Siye I'd like share - new cases, new converbal, and one analogical extension of syntax. I've also got the Kingspeech phonemic/phonetic chart worked out, and there's a whole new conworld with four languages to share (the major languages are Santi/Lanti/Danti, Troich, Ksapsi, and Nana, all of which are from the proto-language Ngtamti). There's also some interesting natlang stuff about Washo noun incorporation I'd like to share.