On 6/28/2014, Leo Moser wrote (excerpt):

> Radiogloto was one of the first attempts to create a language with
> significant Chinese inspiration. The author was an American who had lived in
> China, Morocco, etc. So its Chinese syntax may be more real than the
> somewhat fuzzy claims of things like Glosa and Lobjan.

I am not aware that Lojbanists claimed a Chinese-like syntax, as I
thought it was supposed to be based on predicate logic. At one time I
was somewhat involved with Glosa, but Clark (who I think bought the
copyright from Hogben, and with Clark now dead who owns it?) and Ashby
changed Hogben's Interglossa so much that to me, Glosa is a separate
language and is little more than modified relexified English. (No
articles and modified verbs.) My own opinion is that Interglossa was far
superior to Glosa. To what extent the former had a Chinese-like syntax I
am not in a position to judge.

--
Paul Bartlett