Hi,

We are conducting a national survey of physicians to examine their current practice regarding obtaining a CXR in pediatric patients presenting with their first episode of wheezing. This survey should be filled out only by physicians who completed their residency or fellowship training. Participation is voluntary. It should take approximately 3-5 minutes to complete the survey.

Survey link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/597VGP8

All responses are anonymous and confidential. We value your time and thank you for participating in our study. This study has been approved by SUNY Downstate Medical Center IRB.

Nishit Patel, MD
Pediatric Emergency Medicine Fellow
SUNY Downstate Medical Center/Kings County Hospital Center
Email: [log in to unmask]

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:
                 http://listserv.brown.edu/ped-em-l.html