Agreed on Atlanta - we've had quite a few non-asthmatic kids, and several
young adults (18-25) who have come in for first time severe wheezing. A
handful have required admission with no history. Reminiscent of the H1N1
previously healthy young ICU admits.

Adam

Adam D. Friedlander, MD, FAAEM
Nothside-Forsyth Emergency Department