On 19 August 2014 21:53, Anthony Miles <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> As for conjunct-disjunct in Utu Nes (and its inspiration Awa Pit), here's the article. Any miscomprehension in the set up of Utu Nes is my fault.
[...]
> http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-90388585.html

Belated thanks for these.  Also, it's just hit me what you were doing
with the name _Utu Nes_...

Seeing Jeff Jones this weekend reminded me of something I'd been
meaning to point out.  In talks on conlanging, he has given
knower-listener pronouns as an example of a non-Earthly feature some
of his sketches incorporate, but this appears to be ANADEWed after
all, the same as conjunct-disjunct marking, to first order.  Moreover,
your first mention, on the 11th above, used Jeff's term "knower"!  Is
this coincidence, independent noticing of this precedent, me (and
Jeff?) having forgotten earlier discussion, ...?

Alex