On Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 5:43 PM, Leo Moser <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Do any of you have Conlangs in which the speaker's attitude toward the things that he/she mentions is reflected by an inflection pattern on the words?

A sketchlang I worked on about six or seven years ago had attitude as
an inflectional category on nouns.  I may have posted about it here on
the list, but I don't have a web page about it.

If I recall correctly, the attitudes marked by that category included
affection, respect, fear, amusement, and two or three others.  This
category was marked fusionally along with another category, I think
"usefulness" -- useful, useless, harmful, or end-in-itself.

--
Jim Henry
http://www.pobox.com/~jimhenry/