On 29/08/2014 19:27, Leo Moser wrote:
> Some say Modern Ivrit is a conlang.
>
> This seems a sensitive issue.
>
> http://linguistics.stackexchange.com/questions/3953/why-is-ivrit-not-considered-an-artificial-language

I guess any revived language can equally be said to be a
'conlang' in this sense.  Compare, for examples, the various
versions of revived Cornish; indeed, the internecine
wrangling between the different versions was so reminiscent
of the sort of thing that went on in Auxlang in the days I
followed that list     :)

I believe now an agreed common form of Cornish is emerging.
  but this getting away from the subject line.

But IMO this use of "conlang" is controversial, not helpful
and is surely not what Dustinger had in mind.
=========================================================-

On 29/08/2014 16:34, Adam Walker wrote:
> There's also Syrunian.  (though I may have misspelled
> that.

Yes, it is Syrunian
http://www.frathwiki.com/Syrunian

>> I want to attribute it to Michael Kronberg, but may be
>>  wring in that as well.

The FrathWiki page ascribes it to Iuhan Culmæria.  It is
Vulgar Latin "greatly influenced by Aramaic."  Although I
find no mention of its being a Jewish language (subject of
this thread), the fact that "Hebrew Judaic terminology was
absorbed into the language" and that its normal mode of
writing is the Jewish square script in which Hebrew, Yiddish
& Ladino are written bot point to its being so.

--
Ray