I know I started a petition on the forums for SC to have a stretch goal for conlangs for the in-game races and I did recommend that the LCS be contacted and used however whether or not my (rather successful I can happily say) petition was a direct result in this stretch goal being implemented and realises I have no idea. I'm a saddened by the fact that they are not going through the board.

Sent from my Windows Phone
________________________________
From: Leo Moser<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Sent: ‎3/‎09/‎2014 5:20 AM
To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Star Citizen alien languages

If this is becomes a Hollywood-centered operation (or a Silicon-Valley one).

THEN:
If Klingon or Pakuni (first conlangs contracted for) are guidance,
the producers will go to the UCLA or UC Berkeley Linguistics Department and
have the languages created by persons who
had never paid any attention to any artlang before.

Regards,              Leo