Polysynthesis in itself isn't a particularly rigorously defined concept and
personally I haven't read any evidence that it would even exist as a
distinct underlying category beyond some arbitrarily set morpheme per word
ratio. (If you know of such evidence, please send in the references.)

In this situation it's best to provide your own house definition for what
you mean when talking about polysynthesis to go with questions like this.

   -Jyri