Thank you, David and Jim, for the recommendations!

BTW, I've been moving back and forth in relation to the insertion of line
breaks inside my paragraphs. I think either can appear weird depending on
each one's mail platform. Do you (all of this list) have any opinions about
it?

> Going further with my idea about 3-sexes species, I imagined one that
would have both 2-sexed and 3-sexed types of reproduction that would
generate disomic and trisomic individuals. The disomic ones would be
smaller, and somewhat considered as fruit of "incomplete" reproduction.
However, in some times, people want to reproduce faster than they can join
in trios, and then small people get more numerous, what is enhancing by the
fact that two disomic people only produce disomic children.

Here, I actually meant that disomic people can only join in pairs among
themselves...

> The possible types of genetic codes would be, using a XY notation
analogous to those of human sexual cromossomes, the following: XXX
(female), XXY (female/conveyor), XYY (male), XX (female/conveyor), XY
(male) and YY (male).

... because these XX people are purely female among disomic people but they
can outsource their pregnancy to a trisomic pure female XXX (the only ones
who can give birth to trisomic people).

In a fiction I just imagined, at a given point in time, disomic people
starts getting discriminated by trisomic people in a somy-mixed society
(that had been mixed since the beggining of time) and eventually run away
to found a purely disomic city, hiding the very existence of trisomic
people from their children from then on...

I hope this not to be exactly the premise of another book with 3-sexed
species, such as "The God Themselves". If it is, my Nobel Prize in
Literature is lost.

Até mais!

Leonardo