Sorry, forgot to make the document able to be viewed by anyone with the link.
You should be able to view it now.
Apologies as well for the quality, I uploaded it directly from a Paint file where I had left space at the bottom so I could put more stuff, but this has now required the image to shrink on Google Drive and be extremely reduced in quality, so it seems.