The program requires Java to run. If you don't have that, you can download
at https://java.com/en/download/index.jsp for free.

It doesn't currently import from word. I've been considering adding that
support, but people use such a wide variety of formatting with word
documents that I'm not sure whether that would be feasible. I'm probably
going to add CSV (comma delimited text) file import support, and you might
be able to find a way to make Word save your dictionary to.

-Draque Thompson