On Sat, 20 Sep 2014 06:25:15 -0400, Virginia Keys <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I'm interested as well. Frankly I do con-scripting much more often than I work on my conlang grammar(s). Would the message need to be translated in addition to the script being adapted? (This would require a somewhat functional conlang).

No, there's no requirement to translate the same message as the person before you.  If your conlang grammar isn't up to the task you could even show off your script on nonsense words (for instance, from http://www.zompist.com/gen.html ) -- at least, assuming your script doesn't depend on any morphological or syntactic data to use.

Alex