Stephen Rice wrote 2014-09-24 07:07:
> On 9/23/14, Risto Kupsala <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>> I propose the following auxlang types that is based on number and
>> distribution of source languages.
>
>> ONELANG
>> - Exactly 1 source language
>> - Examples of onelangs: Latino sine Flexione, BASIC English, Inlis.
>
> While Inlis draws its lexicon from English, it is essentially a relex
> of Interglossa with English-derived roots, and it shows influence from
> Bislama, Tok Pisin, and various other English-Based Creoles, along
> with borrowing patterns from other languages. So it isn't really a
> "onelang." In a way, it could be called a creole with Interglossa as
> the substrate and English as the superstrate.

You could make a similar point about LsF and you would be right because
LsF has grammatically very little to do with Latin proper. So I would
rather revise the definition of onelang than leave Inlis and LsF
outside.

ONELANG
- One predominant lexifier
- Examples of onelangs: Latino sine Flexione, BASIC English, Inlis.

--Risto