That's a good idea.
Something else I could do along those lines, but without any programming
necessary, would be to construct a keyword index as an HTML document with
clickable links to all my documents. The whole thing could be set up like a
local web page, but I would necessarily need server software like XAMPP
unless I wanted to get fancy and use PHP scripting or a MYSQL database.
Just a plain vanilla HTML file with maybe a javascript expandable tree of
topics and sub-topics. That way a single file could be linked under
multiple topic headings.

In its most basic form I could simply do something like this:
<ul>
<li>Grammar Sketches
<ul>
</ul>
<li>Morphologies</li>
<ul>
<li>A Self-Segregating Morphology <href="junk.txt">junk.txt</a></li>

--gary