Hello Everyone,

A friendly reminder that the Early Bird Registration Discount for the PEMQBook Board Review Course held February 6th - 8th, 2015 at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles in Los Angeles ends in two weeks, on October 15, 2014. Register now before the deadline to save $50!

Our course is in collaboration with Challenger Corporation and will be a unique learning experience that is quite different from others!

Some of these features are:

1) This will be specifically directed to those taking the PEM Certification and Recertification Examinations.
2) Attendees will be expected to complete chapters of the PEMQBook 2013 through the Challenger program (Med-Challenger Peds EM) before attending the course.
3) Based on their results, we will teach to the needs of the attendees, using Challenger technology to give us results. Lectures will focus on the content of the missed questions.
4) We will incorporate test-taking strategies to improve your score.
5) Pass or don't pay: if you complete our course, and you do not pass the board examination, you will receive a full refund of both the Challenger program and course registration fees

Registration will be limited to no more than 80 attendees.

Videotaping of the course is being considered for those who are unable to travel to Los Angeles in February. If you are interested, please send me an email based on the feedback, a decision will be made. Please keep in mind that since the course takes place 5 weeks before the PEM Board Examination, the videos will most likely be unedited to ensure the fastest production time. The earliest you will receive the videos would be approximately 4 weeks before the board examination.

Please feel free to forward this email to your colleagues and fellows who will be taking the PEM Boards in 2015!

Thanks,

Cal

Calvin G. Lowe MD, FAAP
Course Director
PEMQBook Board Review Course
Medical Director, Children’s Emergency Transport
Attending Physician
Division of Emergency Medicine and Transport
Children’s Hospital Los Angeles
4650 Sunset Blvd., Mailstop #113 | Los Angeles, CA 90027
Ph: 323.361.4394| Fax: 323.361.3891 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
www.CHLA.org<http://www.CHLA.org/>

Confidentiality Note: The preceding e-mail message (including any attachments) contains information that may be confidential, protected by applicable legal privileges, or constitute non-public information. It is intended to be conveyed only to the designated recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender by replying to this message and then delete it from your system. Use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be unlawful.

or legally privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure
or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of this original message.

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:
                 http://listserv.brown.edu/ped-em-l.html