The Emergency Medicine Section of the Department of Pediatrics at Baylor College of Medicine, in association with the Texas Children's Hospital (TCH), is seeking up to 9 BE/BC academically oriented pediatric emergency medicine (PEM) physicians for academic and clinical positions at all of our practice locations.  The Section provides PEM coverage to:

*	TCH Main Campus, the largest free-standing pediatric quaternary care hospital in the country with over 75,000 Emergency Center (EC) visits/year;
*	TCH West Campus, which opened in 2011 as a suburban free-standing pediatric tertiary care hospital with over 40,000 visits/year; and
*	St Luke's The Woodlands Community Hospital, with over 15,000 pediatric visits/year.  We are also in the process of building our 3rd free-standing children's hospital in the Woodlands - it is on schedule to open its doors April 2017

Collectively, we care for over 130,000 children, annually.  Houston is a business hub and the most culturally diverse city in the country with a 3% population growth rate last year.  We are looking for faculty at the junior and mid-career level with clinical interests.  Qualified applicants must be BC/BE in Pediatric Emergency Medicine.  We offer a very competitive salary and benefits package.   We also offer sign-on bonuses and salary incentives for qualified applicants who are willing to focus their clinical practice at one of our community sites.

Please direct inquiries to: Paul Sirbaugh, DO, Head, Emergency Medicine Section, Department of Pediatrics, Baylor College of Medicine, One Baylor Plaza, BCM320, Houston, TX 77030, 832-824-5327; [log in to unmask]  or Deborah Hsu, MD, MEd, Chief, Clinical Services at same address; [log in to unmask] .  Baylor College of Medicine is an equal opportunity/affirmative action/equal access employer.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
 The information in this e-mail may be confidential and/or
 privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient or an
 authorized representative of the intended recipient, you
 are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, or
 copying of this e-mail and its attachments, if any, or
 the information contained herein is prohibited.  If you
 have received this e-mail in error, please immediately
 notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail
 from your computer system.  Thank you.

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:
                 http://listserv.brown.edu/ped-em-l.html