I do not plan to use the AAP guidelines. It has been my experience that some kids do benefit from albuterol with bronchiolitis,I also have seen nice improvement with racemic epi, and epi nebs, Recently I have added hypertonic saline to my armamentarium and think it helps..

Marty
Martin Herman, M.D.

Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Sacred Heart Children's Hospital