Hi Robert,

The first that comes to mind is the People of the Founding Era project (
http://pfe.rotunda.upress.virginia.edu/). Several documentary editing
papers projects have shared TEI content, from which the annotations are
mined for identifications and biographies of interest, which then are used
as a part of the content for this digital edition that takes a
prosopographical approach. I think, given that the papers project sharing
TEI data are published digitally in their own right, this meets your
criteria. Details are on the Intro page:
http://pfe.rotunda.upress.virginia.edu/content/intro.

Cheers,
Stephen

Stephen Perkins