In the past week or so I've been reviewing Wikimedia Individual
Engagement Grants proposals, and it occurs to me that some members of
the TEI community might be interested in applying:

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:IEG

Projects that might get support include:

* TEI XML / wikisource converters (see
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikisource for the 63 supported
languages)

* migrating legacy repositories of minority language(s) into wikisource

* spelling / grammar support for minority language(s) in the new
visual wikipedia editor (287 languages)

* translating wiki training materials and running workshops in
minority language(s) (pretty much any living language with an ISO
code)

* studies of systematic bias with a view to combating it.

cheers
stuart