Sorry to insist on this on a Saturday but <biblStruct> cannot contain a
<msDesc> nor a <msIdentifier> element and <bibl> cannot contain an
<imprint> either. So as far I can see I cannot take Elena's advice.
Honestly I still don't understand why we are not allowed to describe
manuscript and print books in the same way...

All the best

--
Antonio Rojas Castro
<http://goog_1138293057>