Hi Stuart,

Thanks for the information --  I was so lucky to look at this Wikipedia
article today. During the e-mail exchange on this topic, I used the
fragment of "Medea" in an article to be submitted, together with its TEI
P5 conversion and a discussion of some little fragments.

Now I'm looking at a real case where I wouldn't be able to defend myself
against an accusation of plagiarizing Wikipedia, given that nearly the
same fragment appeared there. :-) Not a big issue, I can either change
the examples in the submission, or change the fragment cited in
Wikipedia to something else (the latter actually seems an easier move,
because nearly any other fragment is OK there).

But it's a funny thing to watch out for, in general, so I'm sharing. And
at the same time providing a reason for my potential modification of the
Wikipedia article. And counting on your understanding if I end up making it.

Best,

   P.