Il 06/10/2014 15:03, Antonio Rojas Castro ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> There are several xml files available over there - not many though: The
> Grial, your Vercelli Book...
>
> Also have a look at this edition which makes the XML file available and
> is licensed under CC 3:
> http://www.scholarlyediting.org/2014/editions/avisos.html
>
> And this is a good example as well:
> http://firstfolio.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/downloads.html#xml

Thanks a lot Antonio, but I realize that I've been less than clear in my
initial request: I would like to know of projects re-using TEI data that
other projects have made available. I'm especially interested in the
case of new digital editions being built on top of other, TEI-based
editions which have made their data publicly accessible online (as
theorized by Espen Ore about ten years ago, if I remember correctly).

Roberto Rosselli Del Turco      roberto.rossellidelturco at unito.it
Dipartimento di Studi           rosselli at ling.unipi.it
Umanistici                      Then spoke the thunder  DA
Universita' di Torino           Datta: what have we given?  (TSE)

  Hige sceal the heardra,     heorte the cenre,
  mod sceal the mare,       the ure maegen litlath.  (Maldon 312-3)