Il 06/10/2014 16:57, Martin Holmes ha scritto:
> HI Roberto,
>
> I'm sure there's no shortage of projects using TCP texts. Our Map of
> Early Modern London project certainly does. MoEML and the Internet
> Shakespeare Editions project also share some TEI data.

Thanks a lot, Martin. Assuming that I would like to make my edition
texts available on the web for other people to build upon them in a
"dynamic" way (i.e. you don't have to download them and use them in your
edition), which method would be best? or even acceptable, still trying
to gather information at this point in time.

Would the Canonical Text Services used by the Homer Multitext project
(http://cts3.sourceforge.net/) be the perfect answer to that?

Thanks in advance,

Roberto Rosselli Del Turco      roberto.rossellidelturco at unito.it
Dipartimento di Studi           rosselli at ling.unipi.it
Umanistici                      Then spoke the thunder  DA
Universita' di Torino           Datta: what have we given?  (TSE)

  Hige sceal the heardra,     heorte the cenre,
  mod sceal the mare,       the ure maegen litlath.  (Maldon 312-3)