Il 07/10/2014 15:35, Sebastian Rahtz ha scritto:

> On 7 Oct 2014, at 13:26, Roberto Rosselli Del Turco <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>

>> Thanks a lot, Martin. Assuming that I would like to make my edition texts available on the web for other people to build upon them in a "dynamic" way (i.e. you don't have to download them and use them in your edition), which method would be best?
>
> bit confused. best method to do what? put them on the end of a canonical URL?

Put them on the end of a canonical URL, that's correct.

> sounds like you need a repository. This is what TAPAS are going to provide, I think.

Assuming one has plenty of space on an institutional server, what kind
of repository would be needed? If this is getting off topic for the TEI
ml you (or anybody with an answer) can reply me in private, thank you in
advance.

All best,

Roberto Rosselli Del Turco      roberto.rossellidelturco at unito.it
Dipartimento di Studi           rosselli at ling.unipi.it
Umanistici                      Then spoke the thunder  DA
Universita' di Torino           Datta: what have we given?  (TSE)

  Hige sceal the heardra,     heorte the cenre,
  mod sceal the mare,       the ure maegen litlath.  (Maldon 312-3)