Excellent opportunity for a talented and committed developer to join a
growing team at Maynooth University's Digital Humanities centre, An
Foras Feasa. The successful candidate will play a central role on a
variety of digital humanities projects, including Letters of 1916 and
Contested Memories: The Battle of Mount Street Bridge.

  We seek a team player who would like to work with a variety of
creative people who are committed to promoting and extending digital
scholarship. Many of our projects use TEI. More details about the
position are available here http://humanresources.nuim.ie/vacancies.shtml

and I would be delighted provide any interested candidates with more
information about the position and the centre. *

*with all best wishes

susan*
*

Susan Schreibman