Excellent opportunity for a talented and committed developer to join a growing team at Maynooth University's Digital Humanities centre, An Foras Feasa. The successful candidate will play a central role on a variety of digital humanities projects, including Letters of 1916 and Contested Memories: The Battle of Mount Street Bridge.

 We seek a team player who would like to work with a variety of creative people who are committed to promoting and extending digital scholarship. Many of our projects use TEI. More details about the position are available here  http://humanresources.nuim.ie/vacancies.shtml

and I would be delighted provide any interested candidates with more information about the position and the centre.

with all best wishes

susan

Susan Schreibman
Professor of Digital Humanities