Thank you Susanne and everybody else who sent me pointers to TEI
data-reuse. If somebody has more references I'll be glad to read about
them, you can also drop me a line off-list.

I think the article in question hasn't been published yet (received it
in pdf form).

All best,

Roberto Rosselli Del Turco      roberto.rossellidelturco at unito.it
Dipartimento di Studi           rosselli at ling.unipi.it
Umanistici                      Then spoke the thunder  DA
Universita' di Torino           Datta: what have we given?  (TSE)

  Hige sceal the heardra,     heorte the cenre,
  mod sceal the mare,       the ure maegen litlath.  (Maldon 312-3)