Elena is right to say that you shouldn't be trying to put information
about the whole book inside the <msItem> -- <msItem> is where you record
information about one particular component of a manuscript, not the book
in which it is contained. You can include <title> and <author> here,
for example, but not <imprint> or <publisher> for that reason. However
if you really want to put a full bibliographic description inside an
individual <msItem>, you can do so, but you must use <bibl>, not
<biblStruct>.  This is because <biblStruct> is meant to be used for an
abstract bibliographic description -- a work rather than an instance of
a work -- and has a much more rigorous structure as a result. Whereas
<bibl> is more general. Some people will tell you that <bibl> is always
a better choice than <biblStruct> for that reason!