Dear TEI-list,

Oxygen offers a number of nice options to configure its pretty print
function. - TEI encoded transcriptions usually contain <lb/>s and for
correction purposes it makes sense to have them at the beginning of each
line. So far as I see, there is no Oxygen option to force this behavior
or am I missing something?

I took some workarounds into consideration, e.g. to expand <lb/> to
<lb></lb> which forces line breaks while pretty printing or to write an
XSLT to do the job, but this does not seem that smart to me. How do you
deal with <lb/>?

All the best,
Ute

--