Dear TEI-list,

Oxygen offers a number of nice options to configure its pretty print function. - TEI encoded transcriptions usually contain <lb/>s and for correction purposes it makes sense to have them at the beginning of each line. So far as I see, there is no Oxygen option to force this behavior or am I missing something?

All the best,
Ute

--
Ute Recker-Hamm M.A.