On 10/27/2014 12:34 PM, Martin Holmes wrote:> My own centre was not in
the list before or after, so I have no stake
> in this game, but why should people not add their own centre to a
> list of Digital Humanities centres on a Wikipedia page on DH?

I was assuming from what Stuart said ("If people interested in getting
coverage of their projects on wikipedia") that he had detected a
tendency for people to add [their] individual DH *projects*; and that
the list is/was intended for "centres" -- that is, at a guess,
formally-established and funded official organisational subdivisions
responsible for the conduct of teaching and research in the digital
humanities within academic institutions.

That's just my 0.02...if there are formal criteria for adding to this
list, it would be useful for them to be noted just under the heading.

///Peter