I am probably not going to be the only person somewhat surprised at this.  The effect of the editing is to reduce the number of digital humanities centres in the world to just 7, in precisely two nations: the US and the UK. And there are some very surprising omissions even in those two countries, let alone in the rest of the world. The discrepancy with Centernet, which lists some 200 centres, is rather startling.
Does this matter? Well, I rather think it does. There might be some interesting discussion on this point.
Peter