Marjorie's suggestion makes the most sense. Direct users to Centernet as
the source for the best currently available list of DH activity hubs.
Like Peter Robinson, I'm not aware of the subtle differences that still
divide the wikiverse from the universe. And I suspect that the two of us
are not alone.

MM

Martin Mueller

Professor emeritus of English and Classics
Northwestern University