Hi all,

I am working with a team to mark up some bibliographic entries.  Our <bibl> markup has been fairly spare: we are encoding <persNames> and <title>s, the latter with @level attributes. @level has served us well, but we have some records that draw on websites e.g.

Archives gaies du Québec, Bibliographie de l’homosexualité au Québec avant 1990http://www.agq.qc.ca/index.php/fr/bibiographie, accessed June 18, 2014

In this case Bibliographie de l’homosexualité au Québec avant 1990, is certainly the title, but we are scratching our heads over the @level.  Is there any consensus or best practice on marking up the title of a website (is a site a <title level="m"> with individual pages as <title level="a">?)?
With thanks,
Connie.
Constance Crompton
Assistant Professor, Digital Humanities and English
Department of Critical Studies | Faculty of Creative and Critical Studies
University of British Columbia | Okanagan Campus
CCS 346 | 3333 University Way, Kelowna BC Canada V1V 1V7
[log in to unmask] | @clkcrompton | constancecrompton.com