Dear colleagues,

On behalf of myself and the convenors of the *Special Interest Group on
Correspondence*, Peter Stadler, Sabine Seifert, and Marcel Illetschko, you
are cordially invited to attend our first TEI Tweet Chat, which will take
place on Twitter on *Thursday, 09 October, 2014 at 16:00 (GMT+2)*.

The official hash tags for our TEI Tweet Chat are: *#AskTEI* and *#TEIChat*.

Please follow the TEI Consortium (*@TEIConsortium
<https://textencodinginitiative.wordpress.com/mentions/teiconsortium/>*) on
Twitter if you have not done so already.

We look forward to what will be an engaging discussion with you online.

With best wishes from your social media coordinator,
Paul O’Shea
(@pauldoshea)

--
Paul O'Shea BA, MA,

*Lecturer/Tutor* (Digital Arts and Humanities MA
<http://www.ucc.ie/en/cke09/>)

*Social Media Coordinator* for the TEI <http://www.tei-c.org/index.xml>
Twitter <https://twitter.com/TEIconsortium> Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/22394009911/> Blog