Dear colleagues,

On behalf of myself and the convenors of the Special Interest Group on Correspondence, Peter Stadler, Sabine Seifert, and Marcel Illetschko, you are cordially invited to attend our first TEI Tweet Chat, which will take place on Twitter on Thursday, 09 October, 2014 at 16:00 (GMT+2).

The official hash tags for our TEI Tweet Chat are: #AskTEI and #TEIChat.

Please follow the TEI Consortium (@TEIConsortium) on Twitter if you have not done so already.

We look forward to what will be an engaging discussion with you online.

With best wishes from your social media coordinator,
Paul O’Shea
(@pauldoshea)

--
Paul O'Shea BA, MA,

Lecturer/Tutor (Digital Arts and Humanities MA)

Social Media Coordinator for the TEI
Twitter Facebook Blog Newsfeed

PhD Researcher
Digital Humanities