Hi Jens,

I'm wondering if the same could not be achieved by fixing the
appropriate styling data in the ODD, by modifying the declaration of
"p". Unless I misunderstand, what you are suggesting sounds to me
exactly like doubling the functionality of the ODD mechanisms.

Best regards,

   Piotr
(registered for the ODD workshop, to rehash and to learn more...)