Hi Robert,

The first that comes to mind is the People of the Founding Era project (http://pfe.rotunda.upress.virginia.edu/). Several documentary editing papers projects have shared TEI content, from which the annotations are mined for identifications and biographies of interest, which then are used as a part of the content for this digital edition that takes a prosopographical approach. I think, given that the papers project sharing TEI data are published digitally in their own right, this meets your criteria. Details are on the Intro page: http://pfe.rotunda.upress.virginia.edu/content/intro.

Cheers,
Stephen

Stephen Perkins
Managing Member