Hi Martin,

Yes, I see your point. I will go Simple.

Best,

Jens

On 6 Oct 2014 at 17:15:34, Martin Holmes ([log in to unmask]) wrote:

Hi Jens,

It might be worth stressing that @rendition/<rendition> are intended to
describe the appearance/layout/typography etc. of a source document, not
as instructions for rendering it. You may of course (as I do, all the
time) choose to render the document as closely as you can to its
original appearance, and therefore make use of the convenience of having
that information encoded in a language such as CSS which can often
pretty much be copied directly to output, but it's important to remember
that @style/@rend/@rendition/<rendition> should not be used to encode a
processing model. The TEI Simple team, as Sebastian says, is working on
that problem.

Cheers,
Martin