On 7 Oct 2014, at 14:46, Roberto Rosselli Del Turco <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>> sounds like you need a repository. This is what TAPAS are going to provide, I think.
>
> Assuming one has plenty of space on an institutional server, what kind of repository would be needed?

That depends on what sort of services you want to provide, surely?

picking a repository at random, the New Zealanders have a decent explanation
of their setup at http://nzetc.victoria.ac.nz/tm/scholarly/tei-NZETC-About.html
which I think would give you some ideas, and answer some of the questions.

at the bargain basement end, http://www.ota.ox.ac.uk/catalogue/index.html
is a pretty simple instance of Apache delivering pre-generated XML
and HTML files.
--
Sebastian Rahtz
Director (Research) of Academic IT

Não sou nada.
Nunca serei nada.
Não posso querer ser nada.
À parte isso, tenho em mim todos os sonhos do mundo.