Dear TEI List,

I'm trying to encode bibliographic information using <msDesc> to describe both print and manuscript miscellanous books. As far as I know inside <msContents> it is possible to identify each item -each text- contained in a book with <msItem> + <locus> + <title>, right?; however, you are not allowed -at least my Oxygen gets very angry- if you want to include a <biblStruct> with information about the author, the editor, the imprint, etc. So my question is how am I supposed to encode the extent of one text contained in a miscellanous book and information about the whole book such as the author, the editor, the imprint, etc.? Why you cannot combine <biblStruct> and <msItem>? Did I miss anything? Sorry to bother if I did.

Many thanks.

All the best,

--
Antonio Rojas Castro