Hi All,

I am writing to see if there is any interest in a Text and Graphics SIG meeting at the upcoming TEI Conference and Members meeting.

Our SIG meetings are typically rather small, with half a dozen or fewer in attendance. We donít at present have any specific agenda items. Our SIG meetings are typically an informal discussion among people with graphics-heavy TEI projects, and we talk through some of the issues and challenges in encoding particular graphic and material phenomena.

If we have a small group who would like to gather we can arrange for a room or schedule an informal lunch or dinner gathering.

You may reply to me off-list if you are interested in meeting.

Thank you,

John Walsh
Co-Convener, with Martin de la Iglesia, of the TEI Text and Graphics SIG.
---